Self Introduction

Marcus Asshauer fedora at asshaueronline.de
Wed Jul 24 18:53:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

my name is Marcus and I am 32 years old, working as senior system engineer
and life in Germany. My focus is on monitoring and automation in data
center enviroments. I am using linux since 2000 and have tried nearly all
main distributions.
I choose fedora because of the integration of new technologies and the good
integration of the community into redhat.

Doing packaging is interesting for me, to learn building software packages
to reuse it without any further work and distribute software to a large
amount of server.

Best regards
Marcus