Self Introduction

Chris Roberts Croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Wed Jul 24 19:51:34 UTC 2013

Hello Marcus!

Welcome to the Fedora community!

- Chris

>>> Marcus Asshauer <fedora at asshaueronline.de> 7/24/2013 2:53 PM >>>
Hello,
my name is Marcus and I am 32 years old, working as senior system engineer and life in Germany. My focus is on monitoring and automation in data center enviroments. I am using linux since 2000 and have tried nearly all main distributions.
I choose fedora because of the integration of new technologies and the good integration of the community into redhat.

Doing packaging is interesting for me, to learn building software packages to reuse it without any further work and distribute software to a large amount of server.

Best regards
Marcus