Fedora as an crowd founded project an additional funding source to our sponsor

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jul 24 21:35:43 UTC 2013

Le mardi 23 juillet 2013 à 21:03 -0500, Chris Adams a écrit :
> You apparently don't want anyone who is working on Open Source as part
> of any job (Red Hat or not) involved in the  distribution you support
> (since you said you don't value system admins fixing things while on the
> clock the same either).

I see the value of having people paid to work on a project, but I also
see the value of having more than 1 source of such people ( you can call
this the "Mandrake syndrom", and I could speak for hours on the problem
it caused ). Having a project dominated by 1 single sponsor is a rather
suboptimal situation.

--
Michael Scherer