Summary of accepted Fedora 20 Changes - week 30

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:45:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 04:36:20PM -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> [...]
Unfortunately, the most controversial changes are going to generate the most
discussion on the mailing lists and also have the most chance of failing or
requiring modifications in order to be allowed.  There's just no getting
around that.

> Thankfully, it's been removed from the default Desktop spin.

Someone pointed this out to me on IRC earlier.  I'm not sure whether that's
something that FESCo needs to also approve or not and whether they would.
I was hoping I might find some precedent in past tickets but although there
seems to be plenty of precedent, it doesn't all agree with each other.

I've tacked on this question to the FESCo feature ticket:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1143

-Toshio