Summary of accepted Fedora 20 Changes - week 30

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jul 27 10:54:21 UTC 2013

Am 27.07.2013 12:45, schrieb drago01:
> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Nicolas Mailhot
>>> Even if we do that ... for most of those user this mails are mostly noise.
>>
>> Where are the facts backing this assertion?
>
> Common sense ...

so i am maintaing more than 20 fedora machines and i am
happy about this mails from my *first day* with Fedora
many years ago

so which "commons sense" is more woth?
yours or mine?

> where are the facts backing up the opposite?

nobody needs to backing up the opposite!

if somebody comes up and and declares long existing
things as noise and wants to deprecate them he is
the one who has to bring facts