Flock proposals now open for community voting

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 17:57:18 UTC 2013

Kashyap Chamarthy (kchamart at redhat.com) said:
> Tom/Anyone:
>
> Is it purposeful to not have presenter's name next to each talk's Abstract ? Or is it a
> limitation of the talk proposal system ?  Or am I just terribly blind ?

>From the message you quoted:

These submissions are mostly
anonymized (some people put their names or enough details in the
abstracts to make it obvious who the proposed speakers were). This is
intentional, as we are trying to eliminate an area of potential bias. We
want the ideas behind these submissions to be the area of focus, and not
be overly biased by the speaker.

Bill