Fedora 20 new planning process and schedules

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:13:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Miloslav Trmač <mitr at volny.cz> wrote:
> A rule of thumb: If _only_ the owners of the change need to be involved or
> informed, it is "self-contained".  (This can be either because the change is
> so small, e.g. update of a single package, or because the number owners is
> so large, e.g. a SIG updating a large number of packages that are all owned
> by the SIG.)

Thanks for your reply. I spoke with Jaroslav on IRC but it's still
somewhat hazy to me. As we make this transition I feel like we should
keep up the legacy pages so people don't get confused as we
transition. Could you please populate the new pages with some
examples?

i.e. We would like to propose Enlightenment as a "self contained"
feature for F20.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Enlightenment

I want ahead and cloned the old F19 features page for redundancy's sake.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/Schedule
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/ChangeSet

Does not seem to take spins in to account.

Dan