Fedora 20 new planning process and schedules

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 07:40:33 UTC 2013

Dne 3.6.2013 19:04, Dan Mashal napsal(a):
> What is a system wide change vs a self contained change vs a new change?

That is good question. I was always against distinguishing between these
two, but ....

For example, if there will be new release of Ruby, I am going to propose
them as a "self contained" change, since it is less bureaucracy and let
the community decide, if the change is controversial and FESCo should
decide.

And I would suggest everybody to do the same.

Vít