Fedora Hosted Usability and Developer Experience

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 11:15:25 UTC 2013

Hi Miro,

thanks for good mail.
I will try to explain some things regarding Developer Assistant.
Primary we want to implement just GitHub but we decided to implement
OpenShift during the developing phase as well.
Current focus is mainly GitHub and OpenShift (in future).
More things have to be hardcoded and we have not enough resources for
implementing another storages.

By the way is there any API for Fedora Hosted?

Best regards
Petr

--
Best regards / S pozdravem