Differences between mock and koji?

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 06:52:28 UTC 2013

On 4 June 2013 18:04, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> I note 'make -j5' vs 'make -j4': Simone has more parallelization
> capability than mock, it seems. Simone, you could fiddle with your spec
> file so it doesn't do a parallel build at all, and see if the build
> starts working then. If so, report to upstream that their build process
> is not entirely safe for parallelization.

Well, apparently the problem was related to some misaligning with rawhide
mirrors and the koji instance.
The problem appeared also on Mock builds on other machines.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/