[Test-Announce] FreeIPA Two-factor authentication (2FA) Test Day RIGHT NOW! (2013-06-06) *** AND 2013-06-07! ***

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 19:27:32 UTC 2013

> Sorry for the very late notice, folks, but it looks like no-one
> remembered to send an announcement about this event, so I'm doing it
> now :)
>
> Right now is FreeIPA two-factor authentication Test Day:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-06-06_FreeIPA_Two_Factor_Authentication
>
> There are QA folks and FreeIPA devs on hand in #fedora-test-day on
> Freenode IRC, and there are full test instructions on the Test Day page.
>
> If you have the necessary hardware and a FreeIPA setup, please come
> along and help us test! Thanks, folks.

The devs are really keen to get feedback, so given the short notice and
the complexity of the topic the event has now been extended to tomorrow,
2013-06-07, as well. If you were interested but the notice was just too
short, please come along tomorrow instead!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey