Bad file access on the rise

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 17:05:37 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-06-09 at 16:44 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> where did you read this?

Where Doug et al keep not responding to Lennart and Matthew's queries as
to whether the correct fix is to the app or to the audit system, but
keep repeating that 'there's an audit error!'

> do yourself a favour and go back to the start of the thread
> there was a problem mentioned which in fact exists
>
> you can discuss how big it is and for whom
> but you could also spend the time to fix the root cause

Unfortunately I can't; it's not within my realm of authority or
expertise. I was just observing the flow of the discussion and noticing
that it seemed to be somewhat logjammed. I wasn't planning on posting
any further than this, as I think I made the point I meant to...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey