[Test-Announce] CANCELLED: 2013-06-10 Fedora QA Meeting (blocker meeting still on)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 08:01:44 UTC 2013

It's been a while, but it looks like we can skip the QA meeting this
week: I'm not aware of any topics that particularly need discussion
outside of 19 Final work, and I don't see that anyone else has proposed
any. Note that we will still aim to do a blocker review meeting at 16:00
- I'll send out a separate announcement for that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey