httpd-itk broken over release because httpd updated without dependencies caring and maintainer refuse fixing

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:55:02 UTC 2013

2013-06-16 16:47, Pavel Alexeev skrev:
[snip]
> So, is there any chance to force apply these patches (as provenpackager
> I can do it itself)? Or I only may wait next apache release or apply
> again such ugly hacks with sources?

Disclaimer: I am not familiar with the issue at hand, and I'm not taking
any sides here.

The general policy is that provenpackagers do not override primary
maintainers. As a provenpackager, I would never commit something to
apache knowing that its maintainer doesn't want it.

The body that oversees package maintainers is FESCo. File a ticket with
the FESCo trac if there are unsolvable issues between maintainers.

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/

Hope this helps,
Kalev