bugzilla.redhat.com vs upstream bug trackers

Haïkel Guémar karlthered at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:19:11 UTC 2013

Le 17/06/2013 17:37, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" a écrit :

> No it would not.
>
> This can be solved technically and I have already explain how to do so
> in the past at least between two mozilla bugzilla instances and there
> was some bugzilla maintainer from Red Hat ( we are not running our own
> bugzilla instance so we cannot hack as we please but are forced  to
> abide to what ever internal RH bugzilla admins have set that nobody in
> the community knows about ) looking into it but then he quit and that
> effort died with him as I understood it from James at that time.
>
> JBG

If using Red Hat Bugzilla instance is the problem, then it's worth
taking a look at having our own bugtracker.
In fact, it's already been examined by our awesome infrastructure team
and i personnally believe that we should help them fixing that.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Fedora_bug_tracker

Best regards,
H.