bugzilla.redhat.com vs upstream bug trackers

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:29:11 UTC 2013

On 06/17/2013 05:19 PM, Haïkel Guémar wrote:
> If using Red Hat Bugzilla instance is the problem, then it's worth
> taking a look at having our own bugtracker.
> In fact, it's already been examined by our awesome infrastructure team
> and i personnally believe that we should help them fixing that.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Fedora_bug_tracker

If we move we should remove epel since it's RHEL specific ( it belongs
in RH Bugzilla ) well any arguments containing RHEL are moot
Fedora != RHEL

The argument could be made we should use that instance instead of all
tracker instances on fedora hosted and I would recommend we stick with
mozilla ( since many upstream use it ) and or apply for [1] and move to
atlassian jira  maybe since we have a strong java team.

1. http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request