A need for build triggers & automatic rebuilds

Krzysztof Daniel kdaniel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 08:07:31 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm responsible for packaging Eclipse, which is *very* vulnerable to the
change of certain subset (10-15 or so) of its dependencies. The point is
that those dependencies, when rebuilt, frequently change their version,
and Eclipse is unable to start in most cases.

I'd like to be able to define a build trigger for Eclipse, so when a
"vital" dependency changes, Eclipse is rebuild, BR/R are updated, and a
bodhi update is performed. And I get a notification :-).

Is there a way to do so?

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel at redhat.com>
Red Hat