Fedora 19 Final blocker status: fix and karma requests

Michael Catanzaro mike.catanzaro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 23:51:26 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 11:00 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I've filed an update with some 20 packages, only removing excess baggage
> from /usr/share/doc (duplicate docs, large ChangeLog files, etc). It
> touches nothing outside /usr/share/doc, so should be fairly safe to let
> in. That will probably only get us part of the way, so I've also cut
> some more things from the package set in the .ks file (gnome-system-log,
> deja-dup).
That's a shame; Deja Dup is an excellent GNOME 3 backup app, and
including it by default encourages good (encrypted) backup habits.

But I guess something has to go if we care about 1 GB.  (It just seems
like such a strange target... I don't think you can buy 1 GB USB sticks
anymore.)

Michael Catanzaro