Fedora 19 Final blocker status: fix and karma requests

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 24 00:17:23 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 06:04:55PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> come F20. Here are some sizes as found on the current desktop spin:

These are on-disk sizes, right, not RPM size?

> translations   402M

On my F19 desktop, I have 530MB under /usr/share/locale; this compresses
down to 94MB with xz -- 67MB with xz -9. And we're xz-ing the livecd and RPM
payloads, right?

That's still a lot of space, of course. And I'm not super-excited about the
uncompressed on-disk space. (And here, not even considering locale-archive.)