Fedora 19 status is ALIVE, GA on July 02, 2013

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 20:30:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-06-28 at 22:13 +0200, drago01 wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Matthew Garrett <mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org> wrote:
> > and we have no history of producing updated
> > install images.
>
> Is there *any* reason why we can't? This sounds like a reasonable
> thing to do. Just because we have not done it in the past is not a
> reason not to.

Well unless a bunch more people want to volunteer to test them, you'll
have a flaming-torch-and-pitchfork mob of QA people on your hands. =) We
already spend 8 months of the year on a constant test/rebuild/test
cycle; we get 2 months each cycle to do...pretty much everything else.
If we start trying to ship N.1 images we will likely be spending about 8
months of every 6 month cycle on release validation (if you see what I
mean). Count me out.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey