Fedora 19 status is ALIVE, GA on July 02, 2013

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Jun 28 22:10:53 UTC 2013

On Jun 28, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think any of the thunderbolt equipped MBPs (or maybe the later
> ones) have them. The thunderbolt ethernet adapters apparently work if
> you plug them in before you power them on and presumably all the usb
> ethernet adapters would work as an option.

I think the rule of thumb is if it has one Thunderbolt port and isn't an Air, it has ethernet. If it has two Thunderbolt ports (starting with the late 2012 MBP models), they don't have ethernet. I have a 2011 Thunderbolt MBP and it does have ethernet.

In any case the Air is sufficiently popular in and out of hard core Mac circles that it'd need to be taken into account for common bugs.

Chris Murphy