Fedora 19 status is ALIVE, GA on July 02, 2013

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jun 29 16:05:56 UTC 2013

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 02:06:38 +0100
Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:

> I like the idea of 19.1 pretty unofficially or untested, which fix
> some issues on mac installs. Which is basically someone run pungi
> with new boot installer stuff.

We are currently pretty unsetup for any kind of point releases.

If someone wants to make some unofficial images, feel free.

> Fedora installer already install updates, when we internet, if I'm not
> wrong or at least in my install methods, so we don't need a 19.1 for
> others things that aren't in boot process. And if some team fix and
> release some packages that fix boots of any kind why not ?

If it's unofficial, feel free.

> Release 19.1 could be only directories releases/19.1/Fedora/$arch/iso
> and releases/19.1/Fedora/$arch/os/EFI,images and isolinux , without
> all packages .

No. If it's carried there and called 19.1 it's an official release of
the Fedora Project. In order for that to happen you would need to get
buy in from FESCo/qa/rel-eng, etc.

kevin