F16 and F18: bugzilla, bugs and EOL

Dmitrij S. Kryzhevich krege at land.ru
Tue Mar 5 02:45:04 UTC 2013

Yes and no. Right, I could press two buttons and reopen ticket. No, I am not a
reporter so there would be no actual result in it. If you digg into
closed/dublicate reports you will see that there were some communication in
them. But it stopped every time that bug been marked as dublicate. Reportes of
that bugs as I think suggest that if it is a dublicate someone for sure is
working on it. And it is wrong. Reporter of first bugreport just foggot already
he made it.

So. First bugreport has reporter why does not wont to help (what is rather
often with abrt generated reports). Reporters of dublicates think that first
bug is under revision and stop working on their reports (who will blame them?
there reports are closed). All became into CLOSED status after F16 EOL,
nothing became better.