[emelfm2] remove vendor tag from desktop file. https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/247

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 09:36:11 UTC 2013

On 03/05/2013 04:09 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>  Some of the changes have been applied with good intentions. I
> understand that. But they are still controversial.
I have made some actual mistakes in some of the previous builds but I
thought in this case my changes were really straight forward. This
package has never been built for EPEL and I dropped some of the
conditionals for very very old releases such as Fedora 11 and Fedora
13,  dropped INSTALL file (rpmlint warning). defattr and %clean section
which are entirely redundant for all current Fedora releases.
> Btw, I'm surprised that there is not a single "sorry" in the reply to
> Christoph's message
Sorry if anyone is bothered by this.  I think we would benefit from less
personal style and "ownership" model to more standardized changes and
group "care taking" model but perhaps very minimal changes by
non-maintainers that addresses only one thing is what is preferred for now.

Rahul