RFC: Fedora revamp proposal

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:55:26 UTC 2013

On 5 March 2013 17:52, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:44:39 -0500
> Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:

>> This is local testing that has been done in concert with the feature
>> to add enterprise login support to Anaconda/firstboot. There's
>> currently no way to actually install from Rawhide cleanly in order to
>> do that testing.
>
> Bummer. ;(
>
> There was a plan to do weekly install composes, but it was blocked by
> mock in rawhide being broken for a while. I am not sure what the hold
> up is now.

Just to follow this up, F19 composes are occurring (I've just tried to
check the latest on koji, but it seems to be busy). It seems Anaconda
is broken in them, Brian Monroe reported this trying out the latest
Fedora Jam compose on the music list:

I'm getting this traceback on the most recent nightly iso when I try
to install to Hard Drive.
  File "/sbin/anaconda", line 719, in <module>
    from pyanaconda import kickstart
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/kickstart.py",
line 760, in <module>
    class Network(commands.network.F19_Network):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'F19_Network

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk