New Fedora openid provider (fas-openid) in service

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 14:41:51 UTC 2013

On Wed 06 Mar 2013 09:24:02 AM EST, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

I encountered an issue recently with pypi.org, where it was treating
http://sgallagh.id.fedoraproject.org and
https://sgallagh.id.fedoraproject.org as separate accounts (up to a
point where they were causing tracebacks because they shared the same
email address).

So lesson learned: always drop the protocol prefix.