AsciiDoc update and split coming in rawhide

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 09:36:12 UTC 2013

I've taken over maintainership of AsciiDoc and prepared an update in rawhide to
8.6.8. I'm bcc-ing maintainers in case they don't read devel. I will tag the
build on Monday barring any major issues/complaints. For now you can play with
it by downloading from koji[1]. I am considering update in F18 as well if there
won't be major issues. I believe users would appreciate the update and in worst
case packagers could just disable asciidoc generation for single release. Any
problems with that, let me know.

Changes between versions are substantial so it's possible some packages will
FTBFS. I've also split 3 additional subpackages:
 -doc: documentation, examples etc
 -music: support for music notation (pulls in lilypond)
 -latex: support for latex generation (pulls in dblatex)

If your package used latex/music processing you should probably update your
BuildRequires.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=400964

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience

PGP: 7B087241