Every text editor crashed

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Mar 12 05:30:05 UTC 2013

On Mar 11, 2013, at 10:51 PM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Things got horrible now.
>
> A few minutes ago, I plug my AC power and my laptop crashed.
>
> Then it cannot startup anymore...
>
> BTRFS is crashed.

There's not nearly enough information to go on here to suggest it's a development problem. I think this is more of a users@ list issue at this point. If you're having problems with system, application, and /home on btrfs problems, that all sounds related to hardware. I'd look at smartctl -x for all the drives, run an extended offline test, force check the file systems, the basics, see what's working correctly and not.

Chris Murphy