Requesting assistance with packaging a web app: wikindx

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:22:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 22:21 +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> I'm going to start with
> roundcubemail and try to package wikindx4 in a similar manner

I've looked at a few web apps and made quite a few changes to the spec.
However, there are still a few issues that would require heavy patching.
I've filed an RFE with upstream here[1].

I thank everyone for their help getting me stared. If upstream helps
out, it should be fairly simple to proceed from here.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/wikindx/v4-feature-requests/42/
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,