Improving the Fedora boot experience

Fabian Deutsch fabian.deutsch at gmx.de
Tue Mar 12 13:26:44 UTC 2013

It's actually less about plymouth itself, it's more about the idea of avoiding
to use the grub2 menu and telling the user during (early) boot how the
bootloader can be accessed.

For a non-plymouth boot I'd just display one or none grub message
(non-localized) for a short time - which will be as un-fancy as the boot
itself.

- fabian