Fedora 19 Feature Freeze is tomorrow!

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 14:22:38 UTC 2013

Hi Jaroslav,
I had updated our page to say that we were 95% complete, and I thought
we were.  But our first tests found a major cgroups bug, that has been
fixed in our latest release, that just was finished yesterday.

In short, yes, we are complete, but there is going to be a major update
of packages today.  That doesn't mean we are adding features, just
fixing a major bug.

Troy