Unhelpful update descriptions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 23:03:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 07:29 -0700, Dan Mashal wrote:

> Bodhi never seemed like a tool to be informative. Just push out updates.

When I push an update I write a detailed, end-user friendly, verbose
explanation of why I'm doing it in the 'update description' field. I
think this is something people who install updates probably appreciate.
I'm not going to try and force anyone who doesn't want to to do this,
but don't assume just because you don't provide such a thing, no-one
else is interested in doing it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey