Improving the Fedora boot experience

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 00:02:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:
> The proposal discussed here is not to "keep the hood on the car".
> The proposal is to remove any indication there is a hood, and show the
> user a seamless surface with no hint it can be opened (or how).

However, pretty much every operating system out there has a special
key or combo to activate a boot menu, which is otherwise not
accessible. I don't think Linux users are less capable to find out
what they need to press at boot, when things need to be tuned.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu