dnf installs cron.hourly

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 15:58:33 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The list of files sitting in my /etc/cron.*/ directories would certainly indicate that even if there is such a rule it is being ignored. Not that I necessarily have a problem with that given the jobs that are there (mlocate, cups, logrotate, man-db are all examples I don't remember setting up myself).

Steve