Packages requires /sbin/service.

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 18:07:31 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Michal Schmidt <mschmidt at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 03/15/2013 07:00 PM, Dan Mashal wrote:
>>
>> Looks like you guys added provides(service) and fixed the problem.
>

> Yes, Lukáš added it. He even mentioned it in the email that started this
> thread. Still it would be nice to drop legacy provide name after packages
> stop Requiring it.
>

> Michal
>
> --

Well I was reading an IRC discussion on devel. I'm like a horse with
blinders. "This used to work and doesn't anymore". Which leads me to
my next point: What does it hurt to have the command there? In fact
you should just rename "systemctl"  "service" and make it understand
service commands. It's annoying over all.

Dan