[Test-Announce] 2013-03-18 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 08:02:33 UTC 2013

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2013-03-18
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again tomorrow / today! We should be doing Alpha TC1
this week, so we need to look at the status of current F19 and see what
needs to be done to make that happen. We can discuss my criteria
revision proposal further, and follow up on last week's KDE Test Day and
make plans for this week's GNOME Test Day.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130318

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 19 Alpha status
3. Criteria re-design