Headsup: soname changing ode-double build coming to rawhide and F-19

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 16:17:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

When I added the ode-double subpackage I hardcoded the soname, so it
is not tracking the regular ode builds soname versioning, which also
means that if upstream breaks abi the soname won't change (rhbz#922812)

As a result of fixing this, the soname of ode-double is going to change
in F-19 and rawhide, this means that alienarena, simspark and techne
will need to be rebuild.

Note there are no other changes necessary other then a simple rebuild,
as all that is changing is the soname, the abi and api is otherwise
staying 100% the same.

Let me know if you're too busy to do the rebuild yourself and would like
me to do it.

Regards,

Hans