fedora release name problem

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 08:39:14 UTC 2013

On 19/03/13 01:27 AM, Christof Damian wrote:

> I see it as a good thing, the problems we find are usually real bugs
> that just haven't been discovered yet.

Sure. But it's a question of priorities. "A shortage of bugs to work on"
is one the very few problems with which Fedora developers do _not_ have
to contend. It's not like, if we don't find some unicode bugs to hack
on, all the developers are just going to lie around doing nothing...

> Fixing them now will benefit all future releases and all the people
> living in non pure ASCII countries.

...who want to edit the fedora-release name? I guess?

> Reminds me of the xkcd "Exploits of a Mom" strip http://xkcd.com/327/

It reminds everyone of that. I think it's a reasonable rule of thumb
that, if something makes you think of an xkcd strip, you can pretty much
assume everyone else is thinking of the same xkcd strip, and skip the
citation. =)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey