let's just use Schroedingers Katze as the fedora 19 release name

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:22:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:03:46 +0200
Susi Lehtola wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:49:34 +0100
> Lars Seipel <lars.seipel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday 19 March 2013 12:57:46 Kai Engert wrote:
> > >   Schroedingers Katze
> >
> > If Peter's patch isn't enough and we really have to change the name
> > this is a nice solution I think.
>
> But I don't know if changing the language is warranted.
>
> Fedora 19 - Cat of Schroedinger

Is there a problem with Schroedinger acting effectively as an adjective (as
in many other QM terminology, like e.g. Schrödinger equation,
Schrödinger field, Schrödinger picture)?

Schroedinger Cat sounds much more natural then Cat of Schroedinger...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schroedinger_cat
Of course, only if there are more problems than with just *'*.

Regards,
Martin