[Test-Announce] 2013-03-25 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 23:43:04 UTC 2013

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2013-03-25
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again on Monday! We're rolling on F19 testing now, so
let's check where we stand on TC1 testing after the weekend (please test
over the weekend, folks!) and plan for TC2 / RC1. We should also look at
how the big showstopper in yum for network installs is affecting our
test coverage and try to mitigate that. We can look back at this week's
GNOME Test Day and plan for next week's System Certificates Test Day
too.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130325

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 19 Alpha status
3. Test Days