aarch64 bugs

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 22:32:39 UTC 2013

On 03/23/2013 06:12 PM, Jonathan Masters wrote:
> ARM deprecate endian switching in ARMv7+ application (server) profiles. It is possible to do big endian but with external hardware assistance. We will be an LP64 little endian architecture with a relaxed memory model. Ping me with questions.

I will run a tutorial session and pull in the developing subject experts
on AArch64 to assist in a few weeks, once we have the updated filesystem
available and perhaps some additional information to share (certain
timing-related aspects of hardware availability and so on are non-public
and that is not a decision that we have direct control over).

Jon.