Heads-up: libgee 0.10.0 now in Rawhide

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:47:50 UTC 2013

On 26/03/13 14:25, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> Thanks, Richard. Kalev -- is that good enough for F18?

Please no -- don't build GNOME 3.8 packages for F18. I am not saying
that libgee 0.10 is bad in any way, it's probably an excellent release.
But it's not a bug fix release, it's a feature release, and I'd rather
avoid surprises that underlying library updates can cause. F18 has GNOME
3.6 which shipped with libgee 0.8; the combination of GNOME 3.6 + libgee
0.10 isn't tested at all and not supported by upstream.

But new 0.8.x point releases for F18, yes please!

--
Kalev