Test Day: Shared System Certificates

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 10:16:39 UTC 2013

Come join the Shared System Certificates test day tomorrow:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-03-28_Shared_System_Certificates

It's pretty straight forward.

We're also happy to help with testing of the new system certificates
with things that aren't listed in the test day test cases.

Cheers,

Stef