bash-completion scripts to /usr/share bugs filed today

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 15:48:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 06:43:24PM +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Looks like a bunch of "move your bash completion scripts to
> /usr/share/bash-completion/completions" bugs were filed today without
> any information how to do it properly. I wish this would have been
> discussed beforehand with me before mass filing bugs, but now that the
> bugs are already there, here's a couple of things to take into account.

Interestingly a bug *wasn't* filed for libguestfs-tools-c which has a
bash-completion script in /etc/bash_completion.d, so whatever script
the bug filer used must be wrong in some way.

However don't worry about filing a bug for the libguestfs package as
I'm just about to fix that one.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v