[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Alpha Test Compose 2 (TC2) Available Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 19:58:43 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-28 at 15:49 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:

> Personally I don't think we should be going out of our way to discourage
> drive-bys unless bandwidth is in short supply and they're sucking too
> much of it away from the real testers. Drive-bys could become real
> testers later.

Resources aren't the problem, it's that these aren't general purpose
pre-release images but people have an annoying tendency to think they
are, and download them and complain when they don't work or eat their
puppy or whatever, or write reviews about them. We really want to avoid
that. The only people who should be downloading TCs or RCs are people
who want to take part in release validation.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey