can't access package repositories with git+ssh

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 10:30:51 UTC 2013

Hi everybody!
Sorry if it is a stupid question, but since I changed my ssh key
yesterday I'm not able to use the package repository anymore. It
always says:

[mario at gervis gdcm]$ fedpkg push

and the repository exists.
Could not execute push: Command '['git', 'push']' returned non-zero
exit status 128

I can ssh to fedorapeople.org with the new key, so it is not a sync
problem, right?

Thanks for any hints and Happy Easter!

Best,

Mario