XFS and trim

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 31 15:53:15 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-31 at 09:51 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2013-03-31, 01:38 GMT, Steven Haigh wrote:
> > Firstly, Please CC me into replies as I'm not subscribed to this list.
>
> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/?page=netiquette#privatereply

The gentleman did not ask for a private reply, he asked for a copy.  Not
the same thing at all.  Being on the mailing list can mean getting the
emails, and he clearly doesn't want to follow the entire list.

You could argue that we would be missing his contributions, but that may
not be the case, he may be replying to posts already and following the
list on line.