fedora release name problem

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed May 1 08:17:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 14:44 -0400, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> On 03/20/2013 07:23 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 09:27 +0100, Christof Damian wrote:
> >> Fixing them now will benefit all future releases and all the people
> >> living in non pure ASCII countries.
> >
> > ∄ pure ASCII countries.
> >
> > It is incredibly naĩve to believe otherwise.
>
> That should be naïve — i.e. i-diaeresis, not i-tilde.

So it should. Evidently I hit RightAlt-] instead of RightAlt-[ before
the 'i' key, and failed to notice. Sorry about that.

Btw, please remember to Cc me on replies – I've only just seen this!

I see you're a Thunderbird user. Does it have the same option that
Evolution does, to ignore abusive Reply-To: settings on mailing lists?

--
dwmw2