New Fedora openid provider (fas-openid) in service

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed May 1 15:15:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 05:19:50PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> More information is available at:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenID

I hope that nobody used that until now, otherwise I am disappointed that
nobody noticed before me that Firefox does not properly validate
https://id.fedoraproject.org/

saying "your connection to the site is only partially encrypted and does
not prevent eavesdropping". I assume the problem is this entry from the
CSS file:

@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cantarell:400,700);

And this opens the question why a central Fedora service is using third
party, probably non-FOSS services leading only to less security.

Regards
Till