Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-05-01)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed May 1 15:21:26 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 07:37:03AM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
> the following meeting.

Please clarify the Guidelines for release names:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Guidelines_for_release_names
| Names must not contain any shell metacharacters.

This does not match the definition from man bash(1):
|        metacharacter
|                      A character that, when unquoted, separates words.
|                      One of the following:
|                                    |  & ; ( ) < > space tab

IMHO best would be to just write "Names must not contain any of the
following characters: <to be completed>" to avoid any inaccuracies.

Regards
Till